Monday, April 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook...April 13th Edition


For Today...

Outside my window... The Sun is shining, but I see dark clouds off to the North!!

From the learning rooms... a little math, a little geography, working on our books of the Bible, catching up on Aly's journal from all of our adventures last week.



I am thankful for... A friend who thought of us last week and passed on tkts to Disney On Ice when they could not go. The girls were so excited and had such a wonderful adventure! More pictures from our adventure later in the week.


From the kitchen... getting ready to go make a big blender full of Green Smoothie. For dinner I was thinking maybe Taco Salad.




I am wearing... My black house dress.




I am reading... still reading "Fields of the Fatherless" but I haven't gotten very far as I my eyes are bothering me. I desperately need to get new glasses!!




I am creating... plans for the spring and summer. Lots of stuff I want to do with the girls and lots of projects I want to get a grip on.




I am praying... for David as he continues in school. He is doing well and I pray for that momentum to continue! We are counting on him!!!




Around the house... continuing to get the girls room organized as well as Lili's old room. Cleaning out some cabinets in the bathrooms also.




One of my favorite things... is getting caught up on laundry!!!!




A few plans for the rest of the week... just getting back into our routine after being out of everything last week for spring break.




Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


...RESSURECTION EGGS...



Stop by The Simple Woman's Daybook for links to others and to start your own. Thanks for dropping in today!In HIS Mighty Grip~




No comments: