Monday, October 8, 2007

Where did it all come from and what are we gonna do with it????


We are beginning to make some progress getting it all organized. It won't be done today or tomorrow or even next week, but it is getting better...box by box. In the meantime, when you walk up through the carport to the door of the house, just think this
We are going to try to have the BIG yard sale this coming weekend. I hope it goes well...cause it's not coming back in the house!!!
David finally found the little cable thingy that connects the camera to the computer, so hopefully there will be pictures of the girlies soon! I know...it has been awhile. Aly just graduated from Harvard and Lili is heading off to work with the Peace Corps for two years on break from Princeton....they are 21 and 19 now. Oh wait...I'm projecting again. Sorry.
Anyway, new pictures coming soon!!!
In His MIGHTY Grip
the Swindler Clan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I haven't thought abt. Sanford & Son in years! Thanks for the memories and laugh! Lets see if we can get the girls in lets say...urrr uhh, a slightly more conservative university? I'm thinking Wheaton? Wishing I had energy for a yard sale... Glad you are home.~S.

Shelley said...

Definately more conservative...those were the first ones I could think of!! LOL
Who said anything about having energy for a yardsale?? I barely have energy to walk across the room!!!!
Thanks Susan...it is good to be HOME
Shelley

sarahb said...

Just so glad to know that you are home safely. I cannot wait to see what wonderful things are in store for your family. We will be watching and praying.
hugs