Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAK!!

My computer is up and running again. I have nothing loaded the old hard drive yet (that will have to wait until after Christmas), but at least I am online!! Anyway, we have company coming in today for Christmas and it is rapidly getting crazy around here, so I wanted to pause and take a minute to wish everyone...
glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics
I may or may not be around too much over the next week...time will tell. Okay...so you know that I will be posting on Aly's Gotcha Day (27th) and her 4th Birthday (29th) and my birthday (31st), but anyway!!!!

Seriously, I hope that you have a wonderful blessed Christmas and that God will bless you with an extra dose of His loving care this coming year!!!!

In HIS Mighty Grip...

3 comments:

prechrswife said...

Glad to see you rejoining civilization! :-) We're heading out of town on Tuesday, but we need to get the girls together after life gets back to normal. Have a Merry Christmas!

Dusty

Anonymous said...

And a very Merry Christmas to the Swindler household! Loved the picture of the girls! (Especially the one David sent on the cell phone) lol!!
On Dancer, On Prancer, On Mastercard, and Visa...
Merry Christmas to all.
S.

ROXANE said...

HI DAVID AND SHELLEY,
THIS IS ROXANE IN COLUMBIA...I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MOM (DIANE) IS NOT DOING WELL...THE DOCTORS HAVE GIVEN US LITTLE HOPE...PLEASE SEND PRAYERS...LOVE YA, ROXANE

SEND EMAIL AND I WILL CALL YOU OR SEND YOU MY NUMBER