Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ah...life

Good Morning!! Just wanted stopped by to post a video and a few pictures from this last week. We have been having such fun with school and life this past week...Enjoy!!


There is a big ole vine hanging from a big ole tree in our front yard and Aly finnaly found the courage to swing from it!! Ah...such fun!!

Does it get any better than a messy ice cream bar? I think not!!!

Now thats what I'M talkin about!!!! YUM


I have pictures of me as a child looking through this same rock in front of Marineland. If I can find it I will try to post it sometime. Anyway...I wish you could have seen the behind the scenes of these pictures...I had Lili on my shoulders and was trying like the dickens to hold Aly up basically over my head so they could look through the hold. It was quite funny when I wasn't trying keep from dropping everyone!!




Aly's new preferred place to read. I guess she thinks that more blood to the head makes her brain work better??? Whatever!! She read the whole book just like this.

My Lovely Lili...
Please stop by our Homeschool blog to see more updates from the week. The link is at the top right of this page.
From our home to yours...have a wonderful week!!!
"...and all your children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of your children. " Habakkuk 2:2

In HIS Mighty Grip


No comments: