Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been tagged!!

Okay...so I have a huge holiday catch up post to do, but it's not ready yet...so I will indulge my friend Jenny and give in to her tag!! Love ya Jen!!!
So here goes...I have been "tasked" to open the 4th photo folder on my computer and then post the 4th picture in the folder and describe what's pictured.

Here it is...

OMG!!!! Is that not the cutest thing ever!!!!! One of my favorite things that Aly did when she was little was to rub those beautiful eyes with her chubby little fists and just melt anyone nearby who saw it. Something about the WAY she twisted her hands...I don't know...she could just suck you in every time she did it!!! The first time I ever saw it was on the way back up to our hotel room in Nanchang not more than 30 minutes or so after she was placed in our arms for the very first time. I am so thankful that we have that moment on video and I dearly treasure it!!! It is so precious and so vunerable and so...well, so Aly!!!
This photo was taken in early August of 2005...so Aly was about 19 months old. It must have been later in the day because as you can see by her hair sticking up, we had just taken down her "whale spouts". She had been a busy little girl, as usual, and she was pretty tired. I love that David always seems to be able to capture the most amazing moments in time with both of the girls. He has a special gift!
Okay...so time to "tag" some others for your viewing enjoyment.
How about
and Val
Okay guys...don't let me down. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!!
Thanks Jen for letting me take a moment to go down memory lane!!!!
In HIS Mighty Grip

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

So cute!

prechrswife said...

Look at those chubby baby Aly cheeks! Too adorable. :-)

I just answered your tag on my blog. Check it out for a baby Mary Joyce picture.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

She is so precious sleepy! And I did my tag today!